The Kasauli club started as the ‘Kasauli Reading and Assembly Club’ in 1880, was converted into a club in the year 1897. It is situated inside the Indian Army cantonment and is managed by the Army authorities. The aesthetically appealing structure of the club, made of high-quality wood, is reminiscent of the British architectural style. The club has beautiful and lavishly decorated interiors adorned with old furniture, elegant antique cushioned sofas, and a huge crafted Roman dining table with chairs. The club provides lodging facilities and sports facilities such as squash courts, tennis courts, billiards room and a lovely outdoor garden.