The Anglican Church, also called the Christ Church, was constructed in the year 1884, and is reminiscent of the British era with its classic stone-crafted Gothic architectural style. The church is situated close to the Lower Mall area overlooking the Kasauli bus stand. The church has been built in the shape of a cross, and is surrounded by forests of pine, oak and chestnut trees. There is a clock tower and a sundial near the church and a cemetery is also situated behind the church. Inside the building, there is a grand statue of Jesus being bound by Joseph and Mary, and astonishingly beautiful stained glass windows which capture one’s attention immediately.